Saturday, February 23, 2008

: man i hate painting :


... OK, so Kingleys and Binghams are in Vancouver, riding across on a beautiful sunny clear day and I am stuck inside painting the guest room. Something is terribly wrong with that. A 90 minute IMAX experience of U2's Vertigo tour filmed outside in 3D and I am applying beige paint to a 9x11 room? I guess IF the painting had been done earlier in the week I could have invited myself on the 3D trek, and those young bucks probably would have allowed me to join them, gracious as they are. Lesson to self? Procrastinate less.

dlc

3 comments:

James Kingsley said...

too true don, we would've love to have you along! the whole thing came together pretty quick though, so we didn't spread the word as far as we would've like to.

the show was quite fab. i'd fully suggest you check it out if you're over there at all anytime soon!

see you tonight?

The Renegade Librarian said...

Dude, seriously, it would have been awesome to have you around. You should have gotten your arse in gear and painted sooner!!

Anonymous said...

I dare you - try to decide when you will stop procrastinating.