Saturday, June 28, 2008

: week of june 29 - july 5 : camp imadene :


hey folks ... this time tomorrow will be sweltering in the heat bowl of Vancouver Island's Cowichan Valley, doubled up by kitchen heat at Camp Imadene, where I will be working 0700-1100, and 1530-1800 hours daily :)

Some of you may have noticed Jamie's and Darryl's 'wordle' pictures on their 'blogs, so I thought I'd give it a wordle myself. Wordle grabs the text and word count of a document like a word cloud? and makes a graphic represntation of it. The wordle above is the text of my resume, sans contact information and references. Seeing as in my spare time next week ( 1300-1500, and 2000-2200 hours ) I will be banging out resume packages, I thought this might be appropriate?

dlc

ps. I only ever figured out how to Twitter via FaceBook, so it's disappearance from FB has meant no more updates from me ... until I bother to figure it out, maybe mid-July. UPDATE : just decided to 'give er a go' and sort out Twitter sans FaceBook, and did it.

No comments: