Tuesday, February 12, 2008

: Gandhi's Seven Deadly Social Sins :

... I took yesterday off, partly because I couldn't think of anything helpful to say, and partly because, while my intentions were good, reality was I had little motivation.

... anyhow, one of the good things about cleaning out your office is coming across all the great little quotes and notes I've collected. Here's another one in the food-for-thought category ... not sure where I found this, but like Tim's 'blog comment, and Rod's FaithToday response, it was tacked to my bulletin board.

dlc

***************************************

7 deadly social sins ... Mahatma, the 'Great Soul' Gandhi

Politics without Principle

Wealth without Work

Commerce without Morality

Pleasure without Conscience

Education without Character

Science without Humanity

Worship without Sacrifice

***************************************

No comments: