Saturday, February 2, 2008

: thinking about passages :


... it is noon, Saturday, and I am off to perform my last official act as a pastor at Lambrick Church, a wedding. I woke up this morning thinking about passages ... maybe that will be my next post? I may not get around to it until after the Giants surprise the Pats tomorrow, so until then, here is a bit out of the Merriam-Webster dictionary ...

Main Entry: pas·sage

Pronunciation: \ˈpa-sij\

Function: noun

Date: 13th century

1
: a way of exit or entrance : a road, path, channel, or course by which something passes
2 a : the action or process of passing from one place, condition, or stage to another
2 b
: a continuous movement or flow passage of time>

but I kind of like 8 ...

8: the incubation of a pathogen (as a virus) in culture, a living organism, or a developing egg ...

who knew?

until then,

dlc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are, by far, my favourite pathogen.

Peace,
Jamie