Tuesday, April 22, 2008

: working hard ... or ... hardly working :

... I am not exactly sure what the dynamic is these days, but when I need to be productive, I ain't, but yet I am being productive, just on a totally different scale ( as in ... creativity ).

... so what's with that? maybe my creative juices are starting to flow again? maybe I am in that 50% category, with those who are in the bottom half of the world population when it come to discipline and productivity and all those good things? maybe I'm lazy ... or need structure ( as in office hours, peer pressure, guilt motivation ) to move?

... at any rate, I have been very productive the last few days on all the 'wrong' things some would say. Time will tell.

... maybe this burst of creativity was just what the doctor ordered?

hope so.

dlc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell us about the creativity.

dlc said...

J ... will do, or try to, when I get a moment. Maybe turned a corner about what to do next? got out-of-the-box a little. Nice to have productive hours.