Wednesday, April 16, 2008

: and another thing ... finally :

subtitle : tim the bailey is back with v.2.0

... by my math-challenged calculations today is the first day of the second half of my transition sabbatical, which technically runs from Feb 1 - June 30 ( 'tho Karen might like it to be sometime in May :)

A long story short, I am helping someone through a pretty significant life shift, and no, it is not me! I have spent ALL of today, literally, on the phone, writing e-mails, putting out fires, generally walking &/or counseling them through the morass ( read: hell ) of a mess. I was having one of those days like Judith Viorst's delightful kid's book ...
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.

... then up on FaceBook pops a message titled ... "OK, fine!" ... the content stating "so I'll start it up again, but you're to blame ... T " which kind of made my day. I've been in withdrawal for months now, ever since Tim hit 'blogger's block eons ago with version 1.0 of 'And Another Thing'... which, if you missed totally, you can purchase in book form. I have one, signed by the blogger/author/photographer hisself. He says the things I wish I thought of and had the guts to say.

I will update my 'blogroll to your right, seeing as Tim is no longer MIA, and really encourage you to drop in occasionally to read v.2.0's 'rants, confessions and self-deprecations of a recovering hypocrite' ... although? I do wish T wasn't quite so hard on himself. I really do.

Welcome home, Tim ... we've missed you,

dlc

No comments: