Wednesday, May 7, 2008

: count to ten :

... yep, 10 ... count 'em. Sat 27 April > Wed 07 May = 10 days in Ontari-ari-ario! Whew ... never imagined helping downsize the folks from a 2000 sq ft home into a 1000 sq ft apartment would be such a demanding, exhausting,multi-tasking, generation-bending adventure. Didn't quite get 'er done in the estimated ( and planned, arranged for flights and car rental ) time frame, so I bumped my flights by 2 days ( I was supposed to be IN the air in 30 minutes ).

Mind you, I did take in a 2 day conference in K/W, have had 2-3 lunches with friends, and checked out a couple of employment opportunities, but still? 10 days? What must have Moses felt like as he transitioned the nation of Israel from Egypt to the Promised Land on the 40 year plan? Don't tell me, just shoot me.

dlc

1 comment:

The Renegade Librarian said...

You done good, DLC! Looking forward to having you home, buddy!