Tuesday, April 15, 2008

: logic + emotion = __________ :


... I've mentioned ( and used ) David Armano's Logic+Emotion 'blog graphics before, and I've put another one here, but take a look at his full post here ... the Top 10 Made Up Words of Web 3.0 ... he says "you won't find these in Wikipedia. But someone had to write them down. Inspired by Web jargon and making their first appearence on Twitter, I give you the Top 10 made up words of Web 3.0"

1. Socialstainable

2. Viruseful

3. Scrollax

4. Emotrics

5. Blickroll

6. Intercommunes

7. S'more Locater

8. Twiggles

9. Grokment

10. Facehook


So? this is from a guy who seems to me to be merging, in a good way, two streams of thinking and creativity. Business and Arts/Design. What say you?

dlc


2 comments:

Dämmerung Anblick said...

awesome. thanks for the link!

LJ said...

You are your diagrams. You'd be lost without them. I am glad, however, that someone understands them.